I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kung Fu Panda, Transformers, and How the iPod Video got me in Trouble!

Last night I watched Kung Fu Panda on the iPod Video while Mommy and Daddy watched other shows. I still laughed a lot even though I've already seen it before. Then I started watching Transformers Revenge of the Fallen again until they realized how late it was and made me go to bed. At first I did but then all I could think about was Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. That's how I got myself into trouble!

I quietly took the iPod Video and hid it under the blanket. I couldn't find the earphones so I took the computer headset. I guess that was a bad idea because it was so big but it worked so it was okay. I continued watching Transformers until I got busted! Mommy got mad at me and that is never good.

It's hard when I get myself in trouble. I am not allowed to do anything at all! I can't watch or play or use the internet. I can only use the computer to write my thoughts on word so I can blog about it when I'm allowed already. At least this gives me something to do for a little while or maybe a long while because I'm still slow at typing.

I just hope they forgive me soon because I already promised not to do it again and it is no fun at all when I get myself in trouble!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP