I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Monday, September 7, 2009

National Day of Mourning - No Classes!

We have no classes today. It was declared a holiday for the burial of the Iglesia Ni Kristo minister who died.

Mommy helped me make my facebook account afer weeks of prodding and my pagkulit but I was only allowed to play games for an hour because I spent too much time watching and playing on the computer this weekend. At least I had time to finish the books I borrowed from the library and I reviewed a little for my tests this week.

Tomorrow in Hekasi I'll come dressed as a doctor. We were told to come in character depending on what we want to be when we grow up. I told Mommy I still want to be a doctor which was also good because I already have a doctor's coat and I can borrow Mommy's stethoscope for props!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP