I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Friday, September 4, 2009

School ID, More Library Books and Domino's Pizza

At last the weekdays are over! We finally got our school IDs today. I don't know why it took so long. I went by the library after class and returned the first one I borrowed. I also borrowed five more books to read over the weekend. Its so cool that we can borrow books from the library. I get to read more books for free!

When I got home Mommy and Daddy still haven't finished the pizzas we ordered from Domino's last night. We got extravaganze and bacon cheeseburger double decker. I like the double decker but I still don't love pizza as much as they do but thats okay. I like the pasta, mojos or whatever we order on the side when we have pizza delivered. I better eat some before they wake up and finish it! :D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP