I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mongkok Dimsum and Noodles and Shopwise at Santana Grove

We went to mass at 6:30 pm today. That also gave Grandpa enough time to get some rest because he got home around 3am already. He also got stranded due to the storm. The church was also not as full as it usually is. I guess a lot of people are still not okay or are still afraid to leave their houses.

After mass, we went to Santana Grove for dinner. We went inside Tapa King but they didn't like the choices so we transferred to Monkok Dimsum and Noodles. I love chinese food so I was cool with that!


Siomai With Quail Eggs. I love it!

Lobster Rolls. I liked this too!

Seaweed with crabstick. I was afraid to taste this.

Fish Fillet with Taosi. This was also good!

Salt and Pepper Spareribs. This was my main dish. I loved it!

Yang Chow Friend Rice. You all know this is my favorite!

I ordered Strawberry Shake but it was out of stock so I chose the bottomless lemonade!




That meal was really filling! The only downside was that their mango was also out of stock so I didn't get to order my ultimate favorite, mango sago! That was okay though.

We went straight to Shopwise just across the street to do some grocery shopping before going home. I like doing this even when it's just me and Grandpa sometimes. He lets me get the items from the list and we also buy my weekly baon for school.



I was getting a little worried because it was already late and I still had to wake up early the next day because Elizabeth Seton School was having us go to an Exposure Trip at their South Campus. I guess that's it for now. Good night!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP