I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yellow Cab Pizza, Snickers, and TV Series Season Premiere Marathon of House, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, CSI (Miami, Las Vegas, New York) and Castle

I woke up early today even though I slept a little late last night. I was excited for a whole day of freedom with the computer! Hah! It was mine for the entire day!

Late in the afternoon we were choosing food for delivery. We were surprised that a lot of stores were already closed or not delivering food because we didn't open the television the whole day. We had no idea how bad the storm was. Even SM Sucat was closed! I just remember enjoying the cold weather while i was taking advantage of unsupervised computer access.

Finally we settled for Yellow Cab Pizza Company. I was already starving by the time the food arrived!


We ordered Yellow Cab's 18 inch pizza split into New York's Finest and Roasted Garlic and Shrimp.

My personal choice was the Chicken Alfredo Pasta which I loved from our last visit at Yellow Cab. Daddy ordered the same thing. I thought of getting Spaghetti with Meatballs so we could share both orders but the girl who took our orders said their Spaghetti was Italian style. The only kind of Spaghetti I love is the Filipino-style sweet one! Chicken Alfredo Pasta it is!


I wanted to watch movies but Mommy and Daddy outvoted me! We had a TV Series marathon instead. Some of the shows Mommy and I have already watched together but we still watched with Daddy. We watched the season premiere double episodes of House, Grey's Anatomy and Heroes and we also saw the season premiere episodes of CSI Las Vegas, CSI New York, CSI Miami and Castle. They watched more after that but I went to sleep already.

Oh, Daddy also had Ate Ruby bring us some chocolates. He said the Snickers were for me but I'm a little doubtful. Okay, a lot! He's the one who likes Snickers! I love M&Ms, Crunch, Kisses, and lots of other chocolates but I don't like Snickers. I didn't eat mine but I don't think Daddy minded. He ate it too! Hah!

Mommy and I joked about giving Daddy one of these on Christmas or on his birthday since he loves Snickers so much. We were just joking around but when we showed the pictures to Daddy, the look on his face makes me think we should seriously give him at least one of these!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP