I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shopwise at Santana Grove and Las Paellas Cafe in BF Homes ParaƱaque

Grandpa and I had quite a bonding experience this weekend. I even slept in his room! We also played chess. Sadly, I didn't win a single game but that's okay.

After mass, we made a quick stop at Shopwise to drop off lots of raffle tickets Grandpa had in stock. I got into a little trouble with Daddy because I hid from them when we were on our way to the car. He went back inside to look for me but I was already in the car! I went back to get Mommy and well, Daddy was kinda furious when he got back.

I requested Las Paellas for dinner tonight and they were okay with it because we loved all our orders the last time we went there.

Boy, they have a huge menu!






This is us waiting for our food. The pizza took so long!




They didn't let me order Pork Chop Andaluz because that was my order last time. They said I should try something different so I said I would share Pasta Carbonara with Mommy and I ordered Calamansi Juice which tasted so bad when it arrived! Turns out, it just needed more honey and when Grandpa mixed it, it was great!

Daddy took so long to choose his order and ended up ordering the Pork Chop I wanted! Well, you can guess what happened next. I ate that and didn't touch the pasta. :D

Pork Chop Andaluz. Yum!




Pasta Carbonara minus one garlic bread. :D




They all got bottomless iced tea as usual.


Barbecue Pizza


Margherita Pizza




I watched Floyd Mayweather and Juan Manuel Marquez's boxing match this weekend. I was still a bit in the boxing mode. That explains most of my poses in these pictures!




I ordered the Double Chocolate Tower Cake that I ordered from our last visit. It was still so yummy!




I'm ready for my match... with the cake!














See the huge paella? We didn't order any paella this time but it looked so inviting. I thought maybe I should taste it! At least for the pictures. :D






I also joined these men before we left Las Paellas. :D



Group Pictures Please!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP