I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gym Day for Kids + Perfect Breakfast Daing na Bangus, Sunny-Side-Up Eggs, Banana, Ovaltine, Growee and Power-C!

When I woke up today, Mommy was on the magic jack with Tita Princess and Tita Leah and Grandma too, I think. I was waiting for her to finish so we could have breakfast but she was taking too long.

The gym area was right in front of the magic jack so I figured why not workout? It took a little bit of begging but Mommy finally said okay. I think it was just because I was being too loud and she couldn't hear them on the phone! Well, I ran and got some socks and shoes so I could start at once. As soon as I got on the treadmill, I thought I might as well blog about it so I got the camera so Mommy could take shots of me.
Want to see me run?

Here are more of my workout pictures!





Okay, that was a fun workout. I'm only allowed to workout at the gym area when Grandpa or Mom and Dad are there. I was starving after that! Good thing breakfast was ready.

Daing na Bangus

Sunny-Side-Up with a Banana just for fun!

My usual breakfast routine also includes Milo or Ovaltine or Milk plus my multivitamins, Growee, and Power-C for my Vitamin C!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP