I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shakey's Thin Crust Pizza, Carbonara and Mojos with Mommy and Ate Carla

I was glad to see Ate Carla sleeping on the bed when I got home. She slept over although she didn't really get much sleep last night. Mommy said it was because I rolled over and took up her place on the bed. Yikes! After my homework, she and I played chess and some board games.



When I finished taking a bath, the food just arrived! They ordered Shakey's thin crust bellybuster pizza and got the free hawaiian delight thin crust pizza and coke zero that came with their delivery pizzanatic card. We also got carbonara which I love and mojo chips!




All in all, it was a great day. I returned the last set of books I borrowed from the library this morning and got five new ones. I can't wait to get busy over the weekend! Mommy and Ate Carla are watching 17 Again but I can't watch with them since my sleeping time is at 7. Mommy promised tomorrow would be my day and I can pick out our activities this weekend. Woohoo!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP