I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Super Bowl of China at Festival Mall

We went to Festival Mall today. Mommy went off to do some personal stuff while Daddy and I roamed around. We went to Pixie Forest and I took rides alone for the first time! It's been a long time since I played there and I missed it. Too bad the camera was with Mommy so we weren't able to take pictures.

When Mommy was done, we met up and headed out but we made a stop at Super Bowl of China for some snacks first.







Dimsum!

These freebies are always a treat from any Chinese restaurants.

Hakao

Siopao

Pork Siomai

Vegetarian Spring Rolls

Chicken Feet

I tried everything we ordered and liked most of them. None of us were happy with the vegetarian spring rolls. Hehe. The Chicken Feet were okay but I wouldn't order them again. I'll stick with the other Dimsums next time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP