I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Tagaytay Trip: Picnic Grove, Dencio's

It was already afternoon when we got to Tagaytay but there was still time to ride horses so we went to Picnic Grove. Yay!



Tita Mikki and I did some horseback riding!









We went to Dencio's for dinner and took more pictures while waiting for our food. Riding a horse could be tiring!





































Finally, our food is here!!!






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP