I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Acacia Party Place in Greenhills for Lola Ner's 79th Birthday!

The plan today was for Daddy and me to go to Batangas to help Tito Michael because he was transferring to a different house but then Grandpa called and told Mommy about Lola Ner's birthday party. He forgot to tell us earlier! I told Tito Michael we wouldn't be able to go to Batangas and he sait it was okay so we all got ready for the party.

We passed by Virtual Point before leaving and ended up waiting for Daddy to fix connection problems inside. We were beginning to think we weren't gonna make it but then he came out and we were good to go. When Grandpa reached the venue we were still at the shop!

The food was really good and Lola Ner seemed so happy, maybe because her children were complete. Her kids went home from the US and surprised her. She was all made up but she thought she was just going to get her picture taken. Friends and relatives all said good things about Lola Ner and they gave her something like a debut equivalent in Ilokano, I think. I'm not sure what it was called. The guys (including me!) also gave her flowers and we threw some coins while singing happy birthday to her.







I bugged Mommy to lend me the camera so I could take pictures of the party but all my shots were blurred. I guess I need more practice and we need to ask Lola Ner for copies of the pictures. I tried to take some of Grandpa too but they were also blurry.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP