I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Video: Foundation Week at Elizabeth Seton School

Elizabeth Seton School celebrated Linggo ng Wika and the school's Foundation Day this week. Today we came in our filipino attire for a campus parade. Mommy and Daddy said they couldn't make it so I was really surprised to see them outside the classroom right before the parade! That was quite a nice surprise.




We were supposedly taking class pictures with our adviser, Miss Siony, but the grown-ups had trouble getting all of us to stay still!




We all brought food to share with the rest of the class for the KAMPISE. When we were done eating and with all the activities, I had a chance to check out the booths with Mom and Dad. They let me play several games and I won so many prizes! They didn't let me try the rides though because it was the middle of the day and it was so hot, plus I get to try different rides at the malls all the time so it was okay.











I loved this day! The only thing I didn't like about it is that I lost the transformers pencilcase Daddy got for me. It must have fallen out of my bag.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP