I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Friday, January 24, 2003

Tarlac Trip: Lola Tarci's 89th Birthday at La Maja Rica and Outreach at McDonald's

It was my first time to Visit Tarlac. We went there with Lola Tarci to celebrate her 89th Birthday! That was her hometown and also where all her kids grew up. We stayed at La Maja Rica Hotel and Restaurant with Mom, Grandma, Tita Leah, Tita Kat, Lola Tarci, Lola Malou, Ninang Michelle, Lolo Pat, and Aling Sylvia. Lola had a big party with lots of friends and relatives!

Here are some of our pictures from the hotel.













L-R Ninang Michelle, Tita Kat, Tita Leah, Grandma, Lola Malou, Lolo Pat, Me and Mom, and Lola Tarci in front









We also went to McDonald's and my pals Ronald and Hamburglar were there to greet us! For her birthday, Lola had an outreach program for some of the kids in Tarlac. It was nice to see so many happy kids. An outreach is a nice way to celebrate birthdays!









L-R Grandma, Tita Kat, Me, Tita Leah, Mom, Lola Malou, Lola Tarci, Lolo Pat, Hamburglar, Ninang Michelle, Lola Nita



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP