I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Serye Restaurant and Cafe at Santana Grove with Mommy and Grandpa for Grandparents' Day

Tito Michael and Tito Alex came by today. After we chatted for a bit, they left with Daddy. I guess they had a family bonding day too!


After the 6:30 PM mass we were trying to decide where to have dinner. Grandpa wanted KFC and I wanted Carlo's Pizza. We both argued that we've tried those places already so we were trying to think of a new place but we ended up at Santana Grove and picked Serye. Mommy and Grandpa have both been there but it was my first time!
As usual, I ordered ripe mango shake first! Yum!




Grandpa ordered Serye's Buko Shake!


Mommy was coughing while we were at church so she didn't order the usual bottomless drink and had warm bottled water instead.

We ordered Serye's boneless chicken barbecue, crab foo yung and ampalaya con carne. I was a bit hesitant to taste the others at first but I ended up liking all of them, even the ampalaya con carne! I actually loved that one.








We were all so full! We finished everything on the table and I made sure to help them out so we could have dessert. Well, I'm never too full for dessert! Grandpa told me it was okay to not finish my rice but I finished it anyway. He also said it was okay to not finish the beef from the ampalaya because he found it a bit makunat but I finished that too! Like I said, I loved their food!

And now, for my favorite part of every meal! I wanted to order mocha manila but they ran out so I chose the chocolate cake instead. That was a real good choice! It was super rich and it was perfect for me!


We also ordered New York Cheesecake. Both cakes tasted good together so I guess we chose the best combination!


We took some more pictures before finally leaving Serye!






For some reason, Mommy and Daddy both thought I had no class tomorrow. They thought it was already the 21st tomorrow! Aha! So that's why none of them stopped me from watching and playing the whole day! I got away with that! :D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP