I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Conti's in BF Homes and Mango Bravo at Home

After studying for my tests next week and finishing my homework, Mom and Dad let me watch TV and play on the computer this weekend. That was awesome!

When Grandpa got home from his team building with the SPU we went to mass and then our usual Sunday dinner. I was being so makulit and kept insisting on Conti's because I wanted their cake for dessert! Finally Grandpa said okay. Thank goodness!


We already ordered while waiting to be seated so we wouldn't have to wait long for the food to arrive. Or so we thought. They gave complimentary Shanghai Bites because our food was taking so long. Grandpa and Daddy tasted it and I almost finished the whole plate but I reserved a piece for Mommy and made her to eat it! :D

When our orders came, my ripe mango shake was missing! I ordered Calamari but that too was missing! I was playing and sliding down the rails of the stairs outside when I said that and it turns out they didn't understand me. Oh well. It was smarter to just share everyone's food so I can make sure we all finish and get dessert, plus I get to taste all their orders!
Linguine in Pesto Sauce

Roast Beef in Mushroom Sauce


Grilled Porkchops with Garlic Rice

By the time we all finished our food all three of them followed up my mango shake with different waiters but it still hasn't arrived! We just cancelled it and asked for the bill and then two waiters brought us mango shakes almost instantly but we declined. Geez, we were already done eating! Grandpa wasn't happy with the service and well, neither were we but I was worried I wouldn't get the cake I came for!






I was relieved when Grandpa said we'll just order a cake to take home with us instead. That was good enough for me! I wanted to order blueberry cheesecake because I miss Mommy's blueberry cheesecake already but Grandpa chose Mango Bravo which was actually okay with me. That was my second choice after all!



While we were waiting for the valet driver to get back, I tried to climb their wall a la spiderman! Mommy was taking my pictures until she realized what I was doing and made me stop. :D


As soon as we got home I invited them all to eat the cake but they all said they were full. I was too but I couldn't resist the cake! I had Manang give me a small slice and gobbled it up at once. Thanks for the cake, Grandpa!







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP