I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Friday and Go Nuts Donuts from Tita Marie!

As soon as I got home Daddy told me we'd go to Gilmore for some computer stuff and meet with Tita Marie so Daddy can help her with her laptop. I was excited so I took a quick bath and got dressed real quick.
I always clean my ears after my baths.
love the feel of cotton buds inside my ears!

When we were about to leave, Daddy was having second thoughts about taking me with him. I was disappointed at first and sulked for a while.

But then I changed my mind too. When he asked me what my final decision was, I told him I would just stay home and watch instead. I picked two of my favorite movies but they said I had to choose only one so I picked Spiderman 3.

When Daddy got back, he brought me pasalubong. Tita Marie sent me Go Nuts donuts! Yum! It even had my favorite blueberry flavor. That was perfect! Thank you, Tita Marie!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP