I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Family Bonding, Baliwag Lechon Manok & Leche Flan!

As soon as I got home today, I took a bath and got ready to leave again. Only Manang was at home but Mommy left a message for me. Soon they fetched me and we went back to my school to pay for my tuition fee. We were only gone for a short while but it was still family bonding!

On the way home I asked Daddy if he could buy me spaghetti, chicken and chocolate sundae from Jollibee. He said sure and then he explained that everything would cost almost P200! Then he said for the same amount we could buy a whole lechon manok and we could all share it. That made a lot of sense so I said okay but I told him I wanted Baliwag again!

Here we are waiting for Manang to bring out the rest of the food for dinner!





Coke! Bad for your health! And mine too.
They let me have half a glass today though,



For some reason I was still hungry after dinner so I made myself a sandwich!

When Tito Michael and Tito Alex came last Sunday, they brought with them 10 of these! They said Lola Lisa made them for us. I think it's the first time I've tasted leche flan. I like it!




Enough for now. I still have to do some last minute reading for my tests tomorrow. I had a fun day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP