I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Movie Night! Transformers, Iron Man, and 17 Again with Baliwag Lechon Manok and Purefoods Tender Juicy Jumbo Hotdogs!

These are the family bonding nights I look forward to! We watched two of my favorite movies again! First, Transformers! I love Bumblebee and Optimus Prime! I guess I like Megatron too!







I wanted to watch Transformers Revenge of the Fallen after that but Daddy said we'd save that for next week. That was okay because I loved what we watched next too.
Iron Man!




Daddy had Ate Linda deliver Lechon Manok from Baliwag and Jumbo Tender Juicy Hotdogs from Purefoods for us to eat while watching. I don't like popcorns that much. I like real food more!












That was super filling! I think I ate too much! Ugh! Time for another movie. 17 Again! I like Zac Efrom from High School Musical but this movie was funny too!




I like him as Chandler from Friends!

I liked 17 Again. It was a fun movie. My favorite part was when they fought using the lightsabers. That was cool! I hope I could have one of those!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP