I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Ready to Enjoy My Weekend!

It's finally Friday again! I get to watch, play, use the computer and read all my new books! But before that, a few pictures of me when I got home from school.This is my school bag. Daddy bought it for me. He also buys me a lot of keychains and those two are my favorite right now. Transformers and a race car!

The back part of my bag got ripped last week and I lost my art supplies. They fell off without me noticing. I told them we don't need to buy a new bag yet. I just won't put anything on the back part of my bag... and I told them I'd ask a Ninong or Ninang for a Hawk bag on my birthday. I'll post pictures of that next month!

Can you guess what I'm trying to do?


I'm trying to imitate the guards from my school!
They usually look like this.




This is comfortable!


Okay, now I'm just posing.



That's it for now. I'm off to enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP