I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Saturday, January 4, 2003

First Night Home. Hello Lola Tarci!

I had pneumonia and some blood-related complications so they had to leave me at the hospital for almost 3 weeks. People came by to visit but I was in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) most of the time and only a few people were allowed inside. The doctors told Mom that the long drive to the hospital wasn't good for her condition but she and Dad were there every single day. They must have loved me so much! And I'm pretty sure I had everybody worried.

Dr. Quimbo finally allowed me to go home but only for one night. I wasn't sick anymore but my blood tests kept coming back wrong so she had me transferred to a hospital that had a hematology center dedicated for kids. At least I got to spend a night home first.





This here is my great Lola Tarci. They say she started calling me Blanco as soon as she saw me. I was too young to remember! She said it was coz I looked so white.





This is Lola Malou, Grandma's younger sister. She was living with us at the time so she could take better care of Lola Tarci who had a heart attack not so long ago.



Everybody seemed pretty excited to have me home, even if it was only for one night. Even Ninong Homer dropped by to visit!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP