I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain, Tinkerbell, Con Air, Cajun and Yummy Chocolates!

While Daddy accompanied Ninang Peng to Banawe today, Mommy and I watched Race to Witch Mountain and Tinkerbell. Okay, I watched it alone. She just fell asleep!


When Daddy got home, he brought us some pasalubong from Cajun Red Rock in N.S. Amoranto. He bought us Creole Chicken Spaghetti and Peppered Mustard Grill. We loved the food! Whenever we're near that area, we always eat there.

After eating I fell asleep because Daddy was massaging my back. When I woke up we all watched Con Air. I liked the movie.

Daddy also surprised us with some chocolates again. This time he bought M&M's Peanut and Nestle Crunch which I both love! Of course he still bought some snickers for him!



Isn't this baby so cute? I found his picture online. :D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP