I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Manila Memorial Park for All Souls' Day and Max's Restaurant Afterwards

Tonight we went to Manila Memorial Park to visit Lola Tarci, Lolo Pat and Apo Silang. On the way there, Lola Malou texted Mommy that she and Ninang Michelle were also on their way. We all got to the cemetery just a few minutes before they did. We prayed the rosary and some other prayers. They were surprised that I memorized all the prayers. I guess they didn't know that we always prayed the rosary in school.

With Mommy and Ninang Michelle

With Grandpa!

Me and Daddy!

The Lolas and Lolo

Just Me

All of us except Daddy

After Manila Memorial Park we all headed to Max's Restaurant for dinner. I love it there!

Lumpiang Shanghai, my favorite!

Sizzling Tofu which was also good

Crispy Bangus which was just like Daing na Bangus

Paella Sinanggag, my choice again!

Fried Chicken

Vegetables. Chopsuey I think but not sure.

My dessert, frozen fruit salad. Yum!

Grandpa's dessert. Buco Pandan Special!

We all had bottomless Sago't Gulaman and Iced Tea as drinks.

With Grandpa, Lola Malou and Ninang Michelle

Finally, a picture with all of us!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP