I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Monday, November 2, 2009

All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day in Batangas

We went back to Batangas today but weren't able to take pictures at the cemetery because the Grandmas said it was bawal. I had fun with cousins and the rest of the relatives there. I also tasted Kalderetang Kambing for the first time. Tito Alex cooked it for his birthday I think. Daddy said it's usually more spicy but he didn't make it too spicy this time so that we could eat too. At first I didn't like it that much then in the end I realized I ate like a plateful of Kaldereta and rice and even added more afterwards!

From the cemetery where we visited Angkong and a lot more, we went to Lola Lisa's house for dinner. She's the one who makes the Leche Flan that Tito Michael and Tito Alex bring us for pasalubong. There was so much food! After that we went to Tito Michael's place. I fell asleep while the grown ups were talking and they just woke me up when it was time to go. I didn't get to see CJ, Joyce and Pati but there's always next time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP