I am Godric Zhyr Miguel, son of Carlo and Cherise.
I was born on December 18, 2002. (but I welcome presents any day of the year!)
I have yet to fulfill my destiny and I have my whole life ahead of me.

WANT IN ON MY STORY?
Would you mind feeding my pets first? You might enjoy it!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Elizabeth Seton School, Here I Come!

At first I didn't want to transfer schools. Ann Arbor Montessori was very near our house and I had a lot of friends there. I hardly ever talk to my friends from PNOC-EDC Daycare Center anymore and I figured the same thing will happen. Mommy did a lot of research in the schools nearby and even on home schooling. She told me to keep an open mind and that she, Daddy and I would decide together. After seeing the website, visiting the campus, and all the convincing I changed my mind. I took the entrance examination right before Grandma arrived from the US and aced it!

Today was my first day to attend Elizabeth Seton School. Mommy, Daddy and Ate Cecille accompanied me to my classroom. I actually had a pretty good day. It was fun and exciting to meet new friends!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badges

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines blogarama - the blog directory

Search Engine Optimization

Badges

See You Soon!

Have a Miguelicious Day!

Godric Zhyr Miguel

All Rights Reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP